· Set-up and run machines -laminators, sheeters, stackers, and turnbars.
· Maintains a clean and organized work area.
· Operate machines safely and minimize safety risk.
· Perform periodic maintenance.
· Minimizes waste and runs at the high speed possible
· Must be able to lift 60 lbs., stand for 8 – 10 hours.
· Must be able to speak and read English
· Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
· Measurement skills (use of rulers).
· Determine the final product requirements based on job specifications, including appearance and performance.
· Verify accuracy of materials used to complete all jobs to specifications.
· Examine product for defects such as, leaks, spots, streaks, scratches, wrinkles, voids – as compared to target quality.
· Properly complete all paperwork, maintain proper separation of product per job and or lot number at all times, consult with quality assurance on product appearance and performance, maintain cleanliness and organization of facility, maintain a professional and respectful work environment.